LIFT starts recruitment of teachers for its first 2022/2023 school year.
We are looking for:
- 2 primary school teachers (teaching in French) (year 2 and year 3 and 4).
- 2 primary school teachers (teaching in English), teaching three classes in pairs with the teacher in French and Mandarin.
- 2 primary school teachers (teaching in Mandarin), teaching three classes in pairs with the teacher in French and Mandarin.
- A successful experience in a primary school abroad.
- Relevant higher education diploma.
- Native speaker of teaching language.
- Working proficiency (B2 level) in english, the working language of LIFT.
- Bring ideas, projects and willing to question educational practices and implement active pedagogy.
- Autonomy, flexibility, and sense of initiative needed in the framework of the creation of a school, willing to bring solutions and to monitor transversal projects.
- Awareness and knowledge of a multilingual teaching.
- Willing to work in a multicultural, ambitious and a committed team.
- Available to communicate with families and commit to a coeducation approach.
- Full IT literacy.
- Put well-being and capabilities of pupils as a priority of teaching and learning.
- Knowledgeable and interest in the Chinese cultural area.
Working contracts are governed by the Taiwanese rule of law.
Considering the context of the creation of the school, precise job descriptions will be communicated to applicants during the final phase of recruitment.
LIFT is an equal opportunity employer. We commit to foster a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion in our school.
Applicants wishing to apply for kindergarten and high school levels for the 23/24 school year are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Administrative jobs will be open for application starting February 2022.
Opening date: 16/01/2022
End of applications: 06/02/2022
Start of interviews: 01/02/2022
End of interviews: 15/02/2022
Start of contract: August 2022
All applicants will receive an answer. Communication during the application process will be exclusively through email@example.com. Applicants can also apply through online jobboards. Interviews will be done online with zoom.
Application and all personal data collected in this manner is handled in complete confidence and will be only accessible to members of the LIFT executive committee who have signed a strict agreement of confidentiality. Your references will be contacted only after your formal agreement.
Entry in Taiwan is strictly regulated. LIFT will support the visa and working permit process of successful applicants. 14 days of quarantine a designed hotel is needed upon entry.
- Alexandre Levy, President of parents association UPLIFT.
- Thomas Chaumont, member of LIFT executive committee.
How to apply
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume in French or English, 2 pages max, in .pdf format;
- Cover letter in .pdf format. Please let us know:
1. How your profile meets requirements in a context of a new school
2. Administrative (current status of employment), family and personal obligations
3. Work references and / or LinkedIn profile